As the world moves towards environmentally friendly methods of building and recycling and governments offer tax rebates to those investing in fuel-efficient technologies, recycling concrete becomes more and more user friendly. Finding a recycling center that will take and crush your used concrete such as @Green Solutions and More, is an economical win as well as good for your environment. This crushed aggregate can be used for many building projects, here are just a few examples:
Tag: Junk removal Lincoln CA | Trash removal Lincoln CA | Waste disposal bins Lincoln CA
1. Offering a permeable base for asphalt and concrete paving for walkways, driveways, and other outdoor hard surfaces. #Crushed concrete that is carefully laid as a base aggregate creates a stable, porous traffic surface that rainwater can filter through. This technique reduces the amount of runoff water that must eventually be managed by storm sewer systems and helps to replenish groundwater in the long run.
2. Crushed concrete can serve as a useful bed foundation material for trenches containing underground utility lines. Utility trenches are usually covered with gravel to assist drainage, and crushed concrete makes a good, inexpensive substitute for gravel.
3. Recycled concrete can be a cheaper option for mixing into new concrete: Crushed concrete can replace some of the virgin aggregate used in ready-mix concrete.
4. Controlling stream and river bank soil erosion. Larger pieces of crushed concrete used by cities to refurbish and rebuild streams and river banks, avoiding further erosion.
5. Larger crushed concrete is perfect for filling wire gabions used generally for decorative retaining walls in buildings, as well as functional screen walls along bridges, landscaping, and highway ditches.
6. One of the more interesting uses of larger pieces of recycled concrete is the use in rebuilding oceanic reef habitats. These boulders of broken concrete are used as foundations for coral reefs to rebuild their colonies in areas that have been disturbed by climate change and overbuilding.
7. Concrete aggregate can be successfully used in the manufacture of new structural parts, helping to maintain concrete’s essential qualities of strength and resistance, as well as helping the environment by limiting the amount of stone and gravel necessary to manufacture concrete.
So, as you can see, there are so many positives to recycle your waste concrete and we @Green Solutions and More make it so easy and economical for you to do. Just give us a call and we will arrange to deliver a dumpster to your site or arrange for you to directly bring your concrete to our lot for processing. We are always there to help with any #junkremoval:
Tel: (916) 409-9700
Fax: (916) 409-9701