During the last year we have all been staying closer to home and not entertaining as much, with the result many people are using this down time to renovate and clean up their homes and gardens. Planning a larger project will always bring up the subject of trash and junk removal. Whether it’s removing and dumping old roofing tiles, old timber, metal or garden refuse and trees, a correctly sized dumpster is the most economical and safe option. Relying on trash services is a no go, and using your own vehicles to dump at trash sites is a very expensive option, not taking into account the damage to your vehicle in the process.
Tag: Best price dumpster rentals Lincoln CA | Junk removal Lincoln CA | Trash removal Lincoln CA |
Waste disposal bins Lincoln CA
The most convenient, safe and clean way to dispose of trash and renovation debris, is to call a reputable dumpster company. We, @Green Solutions and More, will be able to give you expert advice about the correct size dumpster you will need for the size and weight of your trash. It’s a cost effective option and offers quick service, as well as drop off and pick up service. We will haul your waste away without any fuss and bother you and your new project.
One question you will have to ask is which is the correct size dumpster for my project. Consider these sizing questions before phoning a reputable dumpster company:
- 6 yard dumpster bin – This is our smallest roll off unit. It can handle 3,000lbs of trash and is ideal for small cleanouts and other waste projects, including landscaping.
- 10 yard dumpster bin -This is our larger trash bin for small projects but can handle around 4000lbs of debris. This type of dumpster usually can accommodate a 2 garage clean out or smaller remodelling job.
- 15 yard dumpster bin – This is a medium sized roll off unit which can accommodate a roofing job for old shingles. This bin can usually take around 5,000lbs weight in trash.
- 20 yard dumpster – This larger bin takes around 7,000lbs of trash or the equivalent of a three car garage in trash. This bin can take trash from a medium size construction project and roofing jobs of around 2,200 square feet.
- 30 yard dumpster – Measuring 18-ft. by 8-ft, this is among the largest roll off rental units you’re going to find. Handing up to 10,000 pounds of debris, this unit is a good match for large remodeling jobs and demolition projects, such as tearing down small garages or sheds, whole house window/siding jobs and whole house cleanouts.
@Green Solutions and More, we offer the best prices in our area as well as fast, reliable and safe drop offs and pick ups. We work very hard to make sure our clients are satisfied and they have one less thing to worry about when tackling large projects.
Call us to chat about the correct dumpster size we can offer you:
Tel: (916) 409-9700