Need to rent a dumpster for your next project?
Green Solutions and More provides dumpster rental services for homeowners, construction projects, manufacturing, and industrial uses. Our team will help you determine the size and type of dumpster to meet your project needs.
10 YARD BIN
SIZE: 2 ft. tall x 16 ft. long x 8 ft. wide
Heavy needs like dirt, rock, concrete, small landscape projects, small garage clean out and bathroom remodel.
20 YARD BIN
SIZE: 4 ft. tall x 14 ft. long x 8 ft. wide
If you think the 10 yard bin is too small or our 40 yard bin is too big, this is the bin for you.
Smaller demo jobs , medium to large bathroom, kitchen remodel, garage clean out.
For Household Waste
For Dirt and Concrete
For Large Volume Trash
Dumpster Rental Period
Standard bin rentals are 5 business days (weekends not included). If bins are needed an additional day, or week, additional fees may apply. If bins are needed for less than 5 business days please notify the office at the time of order.
Street Use Permit
If you intend to place your dumpster on a right-of-way or public street, then an official street use permit may be required. This type of permit will vary from city to city; therefore, contact your local municipality regarding specific requirements.
Allowable Waste Materials
- Paper, cardboard
- Wood, particle board, fiberboard, drywall
- Wire, steel, aluminum, glass
- Landscape waste (grass, branches, leaves, etc.)
- NOTE: Roofing materials are only allowed in our 10-cubic yard or 20-cubic yard boxes
- NOTE: Concrete, dirt, rocks, bricks are only allowed in our 10-cubic yard boxes
Not Allowable Waste Materials
- Hazardous waste (i.e. oil, paints, solvents, gasoline and any other type of flammable liquid)
- Electronics or appliances (i.e. TV’s computers, monitors, printers, microwaves, refrigerators).
Hours Of Operation
Mon-Fri: 7 AM to 3 PM
Closed on Weekends