Winter is a good time to remodel the bathroom or redo the basement, get rid of the garden debris and excess junk and construction materials around your house. Lincoln isn’t too cold to work outside in winter and it could be really invigorating to get out and cross off a few things on your project list.
What about dumpster rental in winter? Here are a few reasons that make it worthwhile.
- Dumpsters Are Easily Available In Winter.
Most people tackle home renovation projects during the other seasons which means that dumpsters are much more in demand during those months. With greater availability in winter, rental companies may offer their services at a discount and even deliver the dumpster on the same day you call.
2. It’s Good To Get Out Of The House In Winter.
If you’ve been cooped up inside, get out and tackle a cleaning or construction project. It will be fresh and invigorating and if you wrap up in layers you’ll feel warm and toasty while you get rid of all that unneeded junk.
3. Spring Cleaning Is A Lot Of Work – Get A Head Start.
If you leave the yard cleanup until spring, you’ll be picking up after Old Man Winter for days when you could be enjoying the great spring weather. Start the cleanup early during the winter months and you’ll enjoy the wonderful spring days and get a lot more done during the year.
What do you need to do for a winter dumpster rental?
- Rent a residential friendly dumpster which can be placed near your house
- If there’s ice on your driveway:
Walk with caution.
Shovel a path for yourself.
Spread de-icer on your pavement.
- Use a tarp to cover the dumpster – this will help rain adding extra weight to your dumpster.
- Pay attention to the weather forecast, and try to schedule the rental on a day with mild weather conditions.
- Keep the area around the dumpster clear of debris to make it easily accessible for delivery and pick-up.
Questions about winter bin delivery? Call us at: Tel: (916) 409-9700 and we’ll be be happy to help. Green Solutions and More – Dumpster Rental